Litigation Support Services
Our group works together to bring diverse areas of expertise to bear on behalf of our clients. Our extensive affiliate network represents years of experience working in a wide variety of fields, straddling the worlds of academia and business.
Rubin/Anders Litigation Support Services span every phase of business litigation:
- Case Analysis and Development of Case Strategy Rubin/Anders Consultants will work with you to examine the commercial and financial aspects of the case and to formulate a coherent, incisive case strategy for utilizing experts to advance your case.
- Selection of Expert Witnesses At Rubin/Anders we maintain an invaluable database of highly specialized experts and excel in identifying the right ones for your case. All of our experts are skilled in examining, assessing and reporting on case issues.
- Industry Research and Document Analysis We allow experts to be leveraged by doing the groundwork that helps them produce outstanding reports on time and on budget.
- Expert Support Services As experienced managers of litigation processes, we work with expert witnesses in the preparation of reports and depositions.
- We provide rigorous scrutiny of opposing witnesses’ testimony and oversee the preparation of Rebuttal Reports
- Our Trial Support services include assistance in developing cross-examination questions for opposing witnesses.
Rubin/Anders Litigation Support Services offers assistance in a variety of business disciplines, including:
- Intellectual Property
- Damages and Valuation
- Marketing, Branding and Consumer Behavior
- Antitrust Litigation
- General Business Disputes
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Management Malfeasance
- Pricing/Retail Marketing
- Elasticity of Demand
Are you an attorney looking for an expert?
Contact us now for your no-cost expert witness search.